Words can inspire and motivate us, as well as provide comfort in times of need. Reading something to which you can relate may bring you to tears and remind you that you are not alone and that you are sufficient. There are numerous quotes available, ranging from inspirational pieces about life to work and career-focused writings. You can also find your selection anywhere; it could be a favorite song, a favorite poem, or something said by a celebrity that speaks to you. Quotes can serve as a daily reminder to stay focused on what we want in life. Continue reading to be inspired.
1. Short Inspirational Quotes
Quotes can help you stay focused and remind yourself of what is most important. There are numerous quotes to choose from, including those from your favorite poem or song lyrics. You don’t even have to choose a long piece for it to be meaningful. A single sentence or two can be all you need to stay motivated. Your short quote selection can have a significant impact on your life, bringing you happiness and solace. Print them out or write them down and keep them on hand for a quick pick-me-up when you’re feeling down.
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S Eliot
- “The manifesto of the dealmaker is simple: Reality is negotiable.” – Tim Ferriss
- “Never regret anything that made you smile.– Mark Twain”
2. Inspirational Quotes About Life
It can be difficult to find the motivation to seize each day and wake up feeling positive, but perhaps a quote can help you find the motivation you require. Life is beautiful, but it is also full of heartbreak and sorrow, and if you have been thrown a few curveballs over the years, you may want to remind yourself that you are strong and resilient, and that you can achieve anything. There are many powerful pieces to read as a daily mantra, reminding us to stay focused on what we want in life.
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” —Malcolm Forbes
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
3. Inspirational Quotes for Work
Hard work and success can give you a sense of power. An inspirational work quote can motivate you to succeed and improve your financial situation. Alternatively, concentrate on finding a rewarding job that is good for your mental health. Our time is limited, and we must make the most of it by working hard to improve ourselves or achieve our objectives. Every new day is an opportunity to try again, so don’t beat yourself up if you have a bad day.
- “You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” —Tony Morgan
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” —John Wooden
- “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb
4. Inspirational Quotes for Kids
Your quote can be about children if you are a parent or if you have a child in your life who means the world to you. This could describe what it’s like to be a parent and how it’s the best gift in the world. It can commemorate a niece or nephew or your relationship with your younger sibling. A child’s love is the purest form of love, and quotes can express your feelings perfectly. Quotes can motivate and inspire us, and we should read them on a daily basis as a reminder.
- “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. A person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present.’” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
5. Daily Inspirational Quotes
Quotes have the power to move and inspire us. There are numerous options available to express how you feel or keep you focused on what is important. There are also numerous sources from which to draw quotes. Perhaps a Bible verse or a memorable motto you once read. It could also be something a loved one, such as a grandparent, used to say to you, which will add meaning to your quote. If your quote is meant to inspire and encourage you to embrace each day and not let life get the best of you, make it a daily mantra. Alternatively, print them out or write them down and keep them with you at all times.
- “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “We don’t see things as they are, we see things as we are.” – Anais Nin
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally It comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
6. Funny Inspirational Quotes
Not all quotes have to be deep and heartfelt; something lighthearted can be just as meaningful. A funny quote demonstrates your sense of humor and is an excellent way to express yourself. It may also indicate that you enjoy a good laugh and do not take yourself too seriously. What is amusing to one person may not be amusing to another; this makes your choice personal. You could be inspired by a line from your favorite comedy, a TV show you enjoy (which could also be a reference to something that happened to you as a child), or a comedian you find hilarious.
- “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
- “Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.”– Bill Murray
- “If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.” — Elvis Presley
- “Hating people is like burning down your own home to get rid of a rat.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
7. Motivation Inspirational Quotes
If you’re looking for a motivational quote to cheer you up when you’re feeling down, look no further. Maybe you want to make a change in your life or stick to a goal even when it appears impossible. The quote could serve as a reminder to get out of bed and do something good, to appreciate each day, and to live life to the fullest. It may also motivate you to improve, become more focused, and achieve your goals. Find something that empowers you and reminds you to always do your best and keep trying.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “There is no failure. You ether win or you learn.” – Gary Keller
- “One day or day one. You decide.” – Anonymous
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
8. Inspirational Good Morning Quotes
It is beneficial to see something that inspires you when you wake up in the morning. This could be your wife or child, and you are reminded of why you work so hard to improve their lives. It could also be your pet, friends, or other family members. Or you could live each day for yourself. You can get an inspirational good morning quotes to give you that extra boost of positivity first thing in the morning. This can be as simple as “Good morning, beautiful,” or as profound and moving as reminding yourself that every day is a new chance for something extraordinary to happen.
- “Sometimes people say, ‘One day you are going to look back at this and laugh.’ My question is: ‘Why wait?’” Richard Bandler
- “Great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee — don’t start your day without it.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.” – Anonymous
- “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
9. Self-Inspirational Quotes
It is beneficial to have a strong support system so that you do not feel alone, but you are the most influential person in your life. It is critical to remember this if you want to believe in yourself and your abilities. Even the most confident people experience moments of doubt, and if you want to remind yourself that you are strong, intelligent, and determined, find the words that make you feel this way. Your quote can serve as a reminder to always strive to be the best version of yourself. It can also warn you not to settle for less in life, whether it’s someone who doesn’t value you or a job where you feel undervalued and unappreciated. Remember that you are wonderful.
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
- “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” ― Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. ― Oscar Wilde
10. Famous Inspirational Quotes
Many famous people have said inspirational and moving quotes. Fame provides a platform and an audience, and celebrities, politicians, philosophers, and others have spoken words that have struck a chord with us in some way.
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” ― Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” ― Mother Teresa
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” ― John Lennon
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” ―Walt Disney
- “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” ― Oprah Winfrey
11. Inspirational Love Quotes
The most beautiful feeling of all is love. It motivates us to be better versions of ourselves, to be selfless, passionate, determined, and genuine. It can also cause jealousy and heartache, and when choosing your quote, you can focus on either the positive or negative aspects of love. Perhaps there is a quote that reminds you of the importance of maintaining a sense of balance in all that you do. Love quotes can help us feel better because they remind us that we are not alone. There may be words about breakups that you can relate to, giving you comfort that you are not the only one who has felt this way. Or it could perfectly express how you feel about a loved one, who could also be yourself, putting it into words when you couldn’t.
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “To love is to recognize yourself in another.” — Eckhard Tolle
- “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” – Rupi Kaur
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
12. Inspirational Quotes for Men
Anyone can select a quote that speaks to them. It could be anything that inspires and motivates you, but most people prefer to concentrate on a single topic. This could be about love, loss, or a daily mantra they use to stay focused or overcome obstacles. You can also select a quote honoring the important men in your life. It could be a father figure, grandfather, brother, son, or friend. Maybe you want to honor someone who has passed away with a piece that expresses your feelings, or you want to let that remarkable man in your life know how much he means to you.
- “A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.” – George Savile
- “You will earn the respect of all men if you begin by earning the respect of yourself.” – Musonius Rufus
- “The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Man is what he believes.” – Anton Chekhov
- “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
13. Monday Inspirational Quotes
For most people, Monday is the worst day of the week, and getting out of bed requires a little extra motivation. Maybe you want to get rid of this feeling by reading a powerful quote that inspires you to seize every Monday. Going to the office, running errands we’d rather avoid, or dealing with people who make us unhappy may not be appealing. That being said, every day we are alive is a reason to rejoice. Allow your quote to serve as a reminder of this or anything else you need to hear. Whatever the week has in store for you or what life throws at you, you’ve got this!
- “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” — Ken Poirot
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Anonymous
- “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” —Kristin, Sophisticated Gal
- “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” —David Dweck
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” — Denise Brennan-Nelson, author
14. Tuesday Inspirational Quotes
Tuesday greetings! You’ve made it through Monday, and now it’s time to focus on the second day of the week. Your chosen quote could once again inspire you and remind you of your hopes and dreams for the future. It could be from a poem or song that is full of positivity and will make you smile. Your piece could also focus on Tuesday as the second day of the week; you’ve already finished the first one, so all you have to do now is keep going. Choose a quote that will make you happy.
- “Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life.” — Meir Liraz
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” — Bill Bradley
- “The world is changed by your example. Not by your opinion.” — Paulo Coelho
- “If you don’t plant the seeds of the result you want in life, in your mind, weeds will grow automatically.” — Mahesh Jethmalani
- “Taking positive action is the secret sauce to unlocking your true potential and getting unstuck.” — Jordan Ring
15. Wednesday Inspirational Quotes
Wednesday is an excellent day to be inspired by a quote. It is the middle of the week, which can indicate how far you have come or that it is not too late to refocus your attention on what is important. Your quote could be a thought telling you that you are enough, that each day is a gift, and that you have the power to change your life. Allow it to encourage and motivate you, and choose something that will make you smile. To remind yourself of the significance of this quote, print it and keep it with you as a small note in your pocket.
- “Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.” – Leo Babauta
- “Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.” – Unknown
- “The truth is we can’t control how other people act, but we can control how we respond to them.” — Jeff Davis
- “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
- “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
16. Thursday Inspirational Quotes
Every day is a fresh start. It is an opportunity to do what you want, be with the people you care about, and stay focused and positive. Your Thursday quote does not have to include the word Thursday and can be a more general statement about the value of time. You decide which quotes to include because they are personal and meaningful, whether you have enough time or not. There are many words to choose from, and they can come from anywhere: something said by a famous person, song lyrics, or a beautiful poem.
- “You are not here by accident. You are here to learn lessons and accomplish great things.” – Shelley F. Knight
- “In taking responsibility for ourselves, we accept that our lives are in our own hands. Only then can we make the changes that will change our lives.” – Nicky Kassapian
- “Criticism of you isn’t the truth – it’s just someone’s opinion.” – Cindy Francis
- “Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want.” – Scott Allan
- “On this Thursday take nothing for granted. Look around and show gratitude for your work, your family, and your friends.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
17. Friday Inspirational Quotes
Friday marks the end of the workweek and the beginning of the weekend, and it is often associated with freedom and fun, so make your quote reflect that. Your design can be as simple as a sentence dedicated to the wonder of being alive, or it can be a celebration of another week completed. If you are going through a particularly difficult time in your life, this could bring you comfort by reminding you that just getting through one day is important. Your day may not have been perfect, but there will be another one.
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
- “Tonight’s forecast, 99% chance of wine.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t cross a bridge until you come to it.” – Englush Proverb
- “Successful performance in sport is largely about being able to perform well in tough situations; the same can be said of business.” – Martin Turner, Jamie Barker
- “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.” – Raimonda.B
18. Saturday Inspirational Quotes
We can be moved by words. It’s incredible how reading something can bring you to tears or make you feel accepted and valued; your chosen quote can do both of these things for you. Having words that inspire or empower you etched into your skin can be extremely motivating. It is entirely up to you, and it could even be something you wrote yourself. Saturday might be your favorite day of the week, a day for rest and reflection, or for fun and freedom. Or perhaps you want a design that emphasizes the beauty of life, the importance of finding balance, and the fact that even small things can have a big impact.
- “The word “Saturday” has the word “sat” in it. Make sure you take the time this day to sit and relax.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “The truth is, no one can control uncertainty. We must take action anyway.” – Dave O’Brian
- “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.” – Eric Thomas
- “If we choose a positive, loving attitude that honors all life and embrace the changes as much as possible, things won’t be quite as difficult.” – Richard L
- “Loving ourselves allows us to show up in the world so we can love others, uplift others, and make the world a more loving place.” – Troy L Love
19. Sunday Inspirational Quotes
Sunday is the final day of the week and, for many, a time to unwind and relax. A quote about this day could be particularly positive; about how you successfully completed a week of work or what you were able to accomplish during this time. It could also be an opportunity to take a deep breath and refocus your energy on the most important things before starting over. Sunday is a day of faith for those who are religious, and your writing could be about your devotion.
- “How would your week have been different if you did everything with love and kindness?”– Tina Nies
- “The more generous we are, the more joyous we become.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.” – John Ruskin
- “Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.”– Matthew Kelly
- “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.” – Sir Matthew Hale
20. Inspirational Disney Quotes
Disney movies have played an important role in many of our lives and are often associated with happy childhood memories. Your favorite Disney film can transport you back to a time of bliss and innocence and serve as a reminder of simpler times. There are numerous films to choose from, each with a distinct focus, and your quote should reflect your thoughts and emotions. Perhaps it is a reminder not to take life too seriously; to slow down and appreciate the little things. It could also be something amusing that makes you laugh and makes you happy.
- “You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head … But I’ll tell you a secret … some of the best people are.” — Alice, , Alice in Wonderland
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
- “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” — Hercules
- “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” — Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
- “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” — Rafiki, The Lion King
21. Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
Each of us faces unique challenges and difficulties in our lives. Some people go through far more heartbreak and pain than others, but they find the strength to keep going. It can be difficult to find the motivation to embrace each day, and there may be times when you want to stay in bed. We all need mental health breaks from time to time, but a quote can bring you comfort and remind you of your goals. The wonderful thing about quotes is that they are extremely personal and have various meanings. Your writing can be inspired by anything, including something said to you by a loved one.
- “Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” — Billy Graham
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you’ve got to walk around them.” — Bono
- “We can’t stop bad things from happening, but we can stop our relentless focus on how things were or how we want them to be, and develop a deeper appreciation for what we have now.” — Harriet Lerner
22. Inspirational Teacher Quotes for Students
Teachers play a significant role in shaping and molding us. Many of us learn better from those who are committed to creating a positive and engaging learning environment. If you are a teacher or have had a teacher who has had an impact on your life, consider honoring them with a powerful quote. Perhaps they helped you realize your full potential, or perhaps they saw something in you that no one else did. A quote can also serve as a reminder of the value of education and knowledge.
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” — B.B. King
- “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” — Chinese Proverb
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
23. Inspirational Birthday Quotes
Your birthday is significant because it marks the day you were born. When all variables are considered, the chances of us even existing are extremely slim. This alone should be cause for thanksgiving because it distinguishes you as truly unique. A birthday quote can help you celebrate yourself and all that you are. There are several approaches to birthday messages to choose from; some may focus on future hopes and dreams. Others will remind you that it is what you do with your life that counts, not the number of years you have lived. &
- “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” — George Meredith
- “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” — Nicky Gumbel
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” — Madeleine L’Engle
- “Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.” — Tom Wilson
24. Inspirational Christmas Quotes
Christmas is a favorite time of year for many people. It is a religious and non-religious holiday that is often associated with happiness, goodness, and love. This day can mean different things to different people, and some may choose a quote based on the importance of celebrating those we care about and focusing less on material things. Christians may be interested in quotes about the birth of Jesus Christ and what it means to them. Depending on your interpretation, you have several options to choose from.
- “Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.” — Charlotte Carpenter
- “The thing about Christmas is that it almost doesn’t matter what mood you’re in or what kind of a year you’ve had – it’s a fresh start.” — Kelly Clarkson
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” — Dale Evans
- “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see the joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.” — Thomas S. Monson
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” — Calvin Coolidge
25. Inspirational Leadership Quotes
A leadership quote may inspire you if you aspire to be a leader or have a leadership role in your career. Being a good leader can mean different things to different people. For some, it may mean a position of power and prestige; for others, it may mean how your actions affect and help others. Quotes can be found anywhere, and once you find one that speaks to you, read it every morning when you open your eyes.
- “You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” — Sara Blakely
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” — Winston Churchill
- “Motivation comes from working on things we care about. It also comes from working with people we care about.” — Sheryl Sandberg
- “The first and most important choice a leader makes is the choice to serve, without which one’s capacity to lead is severely limited.” — Robert K. Greenleaf
26. Inspirational Sports Quotes
Athletes require a lot of drive and determination, in addition to skill. It is something that has been developed over many years and with much practice, and it deserves to be recognized. Sporting quotes are about more than just winning and succeeding. They are also concerned with the journey. It could have been something your coach said to keep you focused. It could be a sentence from a book, something said by a favorite character, or anything else. Alternatively, perhaps a professional athlete’s words have inspired you; continue reading to find the quote that speaks to you.
- “Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” — Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- “An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.” — Emil Zatopek
- “The five S’s of sports training are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit.” — Ken Doherty
- “Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.” — Ross Perot
- “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” — Serena Williams
27. Positive Inspirational Quotes
Positivity is essential for staying happy and focused. Your happy quote can be as simple as a sentence explaining why you should be happy. It could also be profound and meaningful. Concentrate on what brings you comfort or reminds you of what you value in life.
- “Mistakes can be your strength or your weakness, it is up to you.” — Iris Philip
- “The greatest lesson of life is that you are responsible for your life.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.” — Jonathan Lockwood Hule
- “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” — Bonnie Blair
- “You always pass failure on the way to success. — Mickey Rooney
28. Inspirational Quotes for Women by Women
Many women have used their words to empower and inspire others. These women, ranging from political activists to actresses and poets, have paved the way for women’s rights, shed light on various issues, instigated change, and fought for gender equality. If you want to celebrate womanhood and stand in solidarity, one of these women’s quotes would be ideal. It could be a piece about being strong and resilient, or it could be about how women can achieve more by supporting one another. Print out your favorites and keep them in your purse as a reminder of what you are capable of.
- “I found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in — even if it makes you vulnerable — amazing things can and will happen.” — Emma Watson
- “You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.” — Coco Chanel
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” — Arianna Huffington
- There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” — Michelle Obama
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
29. Inspirational Graduation Quotes
Graduation is a watershed moment in many people’s lives. It demonstrates that you could devote several years to something and that you now have a qualification in your chosen field. Graduation can mean many things, including success, drive, determination, and sacrifice. Why not find an inspirational graduation quote to commemorate this momentous occasion in your life? Take pride in your accomplishments and keep in mind that this is only the beginning of many things.
- “Follow your passion. It will lead you to your purpose.” — Oprah
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” — C.S. Lewis
- “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” — Jim Carrey
- “The reality is on most matters, somebody is going to make the decision—so why not let it be you?” — Kamala Harris
- “You already have everything you need inside of you right now, today.” — Alicia Keys
30. Inspirational New Year Quotes
Many people associate the New Year with hopes and dreams for the future. A chance to improve, to embrace a new and stronger version of yourself, and to refocus and discover what makes you happy. When deciding on a quote, there are several options to consider. Some are long and detailed, while others are as simple as a single sentence telling you to focus on the beginnings of your life or to embrace the path life takes you on. You might not like the idea of a new year and a new you. Perhaps you prefer the old you, or you want to set realistic goals for yourself that do not leave you feeling overwhelmed. If this describes you, look for a quote that expresses your feelings.
- “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” — Germany Kent
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” — Carl Bard
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” — Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” — Jonathan Huie
31. Inspirational Quotes for College Students
College can be one of the most incredible experiences of your life. It is a place where you learn a lot both socially and academically, and you will remember this time fondly. Perhaps this is your first taste of independence and what it’s like to be an adult away from home. Or maybe you’re overwhelmed by all of the new changes, deadlines, pressure, and making new friends. A quote, in either case, can help you stay focused or inspire you to achieve your goals. This is a new beginning for you, and you should enjoy every minute of it.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
- “It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.” – Anonymous
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
32. Strength Inspirational Quotes
Every morning, reminding yourself that you are strong and determined can help you get into a good frame of mind. It can help you get through the day and motivate you to reach your personal and professional goals. The beauty of quotes is that there are numerous themes to choose from, allowing you to find the text that best expresses your thoughts and feelings. Perhaps you’d like to read something about the meaning of true strength, writing that reminds you that it’s OK not to be OK, and the importance of striking a balance. Alternatively, your quote could emphasize how each challenge shapes you into the person you are.
- “I Am Not What Happened To Me. I Am What I Choose To Become.” – C.G. Jung
- “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The undertaking of a new action brings new strength.” – Richard L. Evans
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
33. Uplifting Inspirational Quotes
It is not always easy to remain positive and focused, especially if you are going through a difficult time in your life. A meaningful quote can change your perspective or provide comfort. When selecting an uplifting piece, make sure the words resonate with you in order for the desired effect to be achieved. Perhaps it was something a loved one once told you, advice you never forgot from someone you admire, or something you read. Keep your head held high and remember that you are strong and sufficient.
- “People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder.” – Salma Hayek
- “Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining nearby.” – Ruth E. Renkel
- “There is only one certainty in life and that is that nothing is certain.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.” – Jon Bon Jovi
34. Funny Inspirational Work Quotes
Some of us enjoy our jobs, while others merely need them to survive. If you struggle to get out of bed every morning and be excited about going to work, perhaps a quote can help. There are deep and powerful words that can inspire and uplift you, or you can take a lighter approach, finding a light-hearted funny quote that will make you smile. This can also demonstrate your playful personality.
- “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” — Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
- “I am an early bird and a night owl… so I am wise and I have worms.” — Michael Scott
- “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” — Bill Gates
- “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” — Sarah Brown
- “Doing nothing is very hard to do… you never know when you’re finished.” — Leslie Nielsen
35. Inspirational Anime Quotes
If you enjoy anime and believe it has had a positive impact on your life, you may want to obtain a quote from your favorite show. There are numerous pieces to choose from, and your selection could be humorous or inspirational. Many people identify with anime characters and can identify with some of their personality traits and values. Print out a quote from a show you enjoy and hang it on your wall. Read it every day to remind yourself how important it is.
- “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be”. — Naruto Uzumaki
- “Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best.” — Piccolo
- “When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become…as strong as they need to be!” — Haku
- “If you don’t believe in anything, it no longer has the power to hurt.” — Eureka, ‘Eureka Seven’
- “Sometimes one must lose the battle in order to win the war.” — Isuzu Sento
36. Inspirational Business Quotes
A quote can help you get into the right mindset to focus on business and reach your full potential. To build a successful business, you must invest your time and work hard to achieve your objectives. Determinant, grit, skill, and often money are required, and these things do not happen overnight. Do not be afraid of rejection or failure, and pursue your goals in life. When looking for the perfect quote, it could be something said by someone you admire, or you may find something that resonates with you in this list. &
- “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.”— Jen Sincero, author and coach
- “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.”— Beyoncé
- “Sometimes, no matter how much people care about you, they won’t always understand or support your vision—and that’s perfectly okay. It’s yours for a reason, so dare to swim against the current in pursuit of whatever it is you dream of. In the end, you will find there’s no greater success than achieving what you believe in and make happen on your own.”— Anixia Rodriguez, founder of La Sirène
- “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.”— Katia Beauchamp, co-founder and CEO of Birchbox
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.”— Estée Lauder
37. Inspirational Family Quotes
Your family shapes you into the person you will become. You can feel confident to try new things, express yourself without fear of rejection, and be honest about who you are if you have unwavering love and support. Family quotes can demonstrate your devotion and loyalty to your family unit while also honoring those who have had a profound impact on your life. Your family does not have to be blood relatives; we consider family to be the people we choose to surround ourselves with. You can make a quote extra special by having a loved one write it out for you in their handwriting.
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
- “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, bridge to our future.”— Alex Haley
- “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.” — George A. Moore
- “Friends are the family you choose.”― Jess C. Scott
38. Inspirational Quotes for Friends
A good friend can make all the difference in your life. It is someone who always has your back, in whom you can confide, who helps you through the bad times and celebrates the good. A friendship quote can be profound and meaningful, revealing how you feel about your best friend. It could also be amusing and an inside joke between the two of you. You might want to print it out and stick it in your diary to honor your bond. Quotes make excellent tattoos, and you can get a matching tattoo with your friend to commemorate your friendship. Furthermore, the process of selecting the right design can be enjoyable and memorable.
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” – Anonymous
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
39. Inspirational Quotes for Teens
Our adolescent years can be the most difficult to navigate. They can also be among the most satisfying and memorable. If you are going through a difficult time, you may come across a quote that reflects this and provides you with comfort. Perhaps your writing focuses on how we are only young once and should wisely embrace our youth. What we value as teenagers may differ significantly from what we value as adults. This is critical to remember. Quotes are great because you can find them anywhere, and if you find one that speaks to you, you may want to print it out and hang it on your bedroom wall. Or hang it on the wall so you can read it every morning when you wake up. &
- “Young people willing to push super hard to make something happen are among the most powerful forces in the world.” — Sam Altman
- “Everyone you admire was once a beginner. — Jack Butcher
- “You’ll stop caring what people think about you when you realize how seldom they do.” — David Foster Wallace
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” — Steve Jobs
- “Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.”— Sri Chinmoy
40. Inspirational Team Quotes
It is essential to learn to collaborate with and rely on others. There will be many times in your life when you will need to step outside of your comfort zone in order to interact with others. This can be for the greater good; for example, collaboration and idea sharing can result in a better plan or a more successful project. It can be difficult to trust and rely on others, but a quote can remind you of how you can achieve more as a team. This is especially important if you are an athlete because you cannot compete without the other members of your team. What a beautiful and inspiring idea to train and work hard together, celebrating your successes and picking each other up after a failure.
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
- “Tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember; involve me and I will understand.” ― Confucius
- “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
- “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
- “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
41. Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes
Finding motivation to exercise and make positive changes in your life can be difficult. If you want to make a positive change in your body and health, a quote about it may provide you with the motivation you need. It may be difficult, and you may want to give up on some days, but these words can remind you of why you want to lose weight and what you hope to achieve. It can also be used to demonstrate to yourself that you can commit to something and see it through. Print it out and stick it on the fridge to remind yourself of the importance and stay motivated.
- “You didn’t gain all your weight in one day; you won’t lose it in one day. Be patient with yourself.” –Jenna Wolfe
- “If you have discipline, drive, and determination … nothing is impossible.” – Dana Linn Bailey
- “Weight loss doesn’t begin in the gym with a dumbbell; it starts in your head with a decision.” – Toni Sorenson
- “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.” – Jim Wendler
- “Most people give up right before the big break comes — don’t let that person be you.” – Michael Boyle
42. Inspirational Workout Quotes
Not everyone enjoys going for a run before work or going to the gym, and you may find that you require a little extra motivation. If this describes you, a quote can give you the motivation you need to make any necessary changes to your lifestyle. When you sweat, you’re reminded of why you’re doing it. When your muscles ache after a strenuous workout, look at your quote and smile because it will assist you in visualizing the end result. Find words that best express how you feel, or write them yourself, so that you can use them every day for something positive.
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.” – Julius Erving
- “I always believed if you take care of your body it will take care of you.” – Ted Lindsay
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan, basketball player
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”— Michael John Bobak, digital artist
43. Success Inspirational Quotes
Different people define success differently. For some of us, it is a position of leadership and financial security, while for others, it is the opportunity to pursue their dreams. You do not have to be wealthy to be successful, but there is a quote for that as well. Some things may appear impossible to accomplish, while others may appear too difficult, and you may want to give up. Allow your quotes to serve as a reminder that you shouldn’t. You’re getting there, even if it’s taking a little longer than expected.
- “Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is.”— Danielle LaPorte, author
- “Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough.”— Lena Waithe
- “If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.”– Jen Welter, first female NFL coach
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” — Florence Nightingale
- “It’s not the lucky ones who succeed. It’s the ones who decide to go after what they really want. “— Shaina Leis, life coach
44. Happy Short Inspirational Quotes
Quotes do not have to be long to be effective. You may select a single sentence or even a single word or two. Keeping your eyes on happiness can be a great way to motivate yourself to stay focused and determined. It can also serve as a reminder to yourself of all the good things in your life and why you should be happy. However, being happy is sometimes easier said than done. Your short quote can emphasize the significance of striking a balance. You don’t have to be happy every day or accept the good with the bad. One of these quotes may inspire you or help you better understand your feelings.
- “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “On a deeper level, you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a playful, joyous energy behind what you do.” — Eckhart Tolle
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” — Omar Khayyam
- “I believe compassion to be one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives.” — Dalai Lama
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” — Jim Rohn
45. Inspirational Movie Quotes
The wonderful thing about movie quotes is that some of them just stick with us. Maybe they were powerful and made us think about life, or maybe they were hilarious. Consider taking quotes from your favorite movie when looking for the perfect ones. This is a tribute to the art and your fond memories of it. It can also be used to express how you feel. Allow it to serve as your inspiration if you enjoy Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Forrest Gump, or something completely different.
- “Do, or do not. There is no “try”.” – Yoda
- “A wise man can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends.” – Niki Lauda
- “Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away.” –Alex Hitchens
- “It’s what you do right now that makes a difference.” –Struecker
- “Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.” –Heath Ledger
46. Inspirational Nursing Quotes
Caring for others is not something that everyone is capable of. Choosing a nursing role requires skill, sacrifice, and dedication, but it also requires someone special who cares about people. A nursing quote is a great way to honor your profession or someone who has helped you tremendously in your life. You don’t want to forget how admirable it is to devote your life to the service of others.
- “To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Hardships often prepare people for an extraordinary destiny.” —C.S. Lewis
- “Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.” —Dag Hammarskjöld
- “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.” —Mother Teresa
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle.” —Plato
47. Inspiring Mom Quotes
You don’t have to be inspired by a celebrity to find a quote that celebrates parenting; political leaders, philosophers, and poets have all said powerful and thought-provoking things. It is critical to find words that celebrate your role as a mother and make you feel seen, understood, and empowered. Reading them can also serve as an excellent daily reminder of what it means to be a woman.
- “It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.” — Ann Landers
- “Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections.” — Mary Organizes
- “My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.” — Ron Olson
- “Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first.” — Dr. Laura Markham
- “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” — Lisa Jo Baker
48. Inspirational Marriage Quotes
Marriage is a union between two people who enter into it because they want to demonstrate their love and commitment. This relationship is imperfect and requires work for some people, but it is work they are willing to do because they value each other. Others find it simpler and more of a celebration of love and friendship. If you care deeply about your marriage and want to honor it, use a quote. This can serve as a reminder to yourself that you do not need to strive for perfection in order to be happy. It could also emphasize the significance of love and building a life together. When deciding on the perfect quote, you might want to consult with your partner.
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”– Lao Tzu
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.” – Robert Fulghum
49. Inspirational Quotes About Change
Change is a beautiful thing for some of us. It represents new beginnings and direction, and it allows us to refocus our attention and reflect on our lives. It can be an opportunity to start over and become the person we want to be. Change can be frightening to some people. Whatever change means to you, a quote can help you sum up your feelings about it and bring you comfort. You might want to print this quote and stick it on your fridge to remind yourself of its significance. Keep it with you as a small note in your pocket to read every day.
- “There is nothing permanent except change.” – Heraclitus
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude” – Oprah Winfrey
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
50. Inspirational Music Quotes
Music is an important part of everyone’s lives. The right song can make you feel happy and free; it can transport you to another world. Playing an instrument can be calming and uplifting. It can be a way to express yourself and a way to channel your emotions. Many people are inspired by music, and your chosen quote can focus on song lyrics from your favorite artist or be a more general piece about the power music has over you.
- “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends.” ― Alphonse de Lamartine
- “The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
- “Without music, life would be a mistake.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche